With support for 4K resolution and 3D video, the High-Speed HDMI Cable (6 Feet) from Belkin offers exceptional picture and sound as well as networking capabilities. Use it for uninterrupted streaming while browsing the Internet, enjoying 4K or 3D cinema, viewing presentations, and more. High-quality connectors and two-layer shielding help minimize interference while an Ethernet channel saves you the hassle of connecting a separate Ethernet cable.
The High-Speed HDMI Cable transmits audio and video from any HDMI-enabled device to your HDTV.
Transmit Audio/Video from Computer to HDTV
The Belkin High-Speed HDMI Cable transmits exceptionally high-quality audio and video to any display with an HDMI input, so you can take your viewing experience to the big screen. Enjoy video content from an HDMI-enabled laptop, media player, or gaming console on a home HDTV or display screen of your choice. Compatible devices include MacBooks, ultrabooks, laptops, streaming media players, Blu-ray players, DVD players, cable boxes, and gaming consoles.
4K Cinema Resolution Output for Rich Visual Detail
With support for 4K cinema resolution, the High-Speed HDMI Cable offers viewers exceptionally rich detail. High-quality connectors minimize signal loss for uninterrupted streaming, while two-layer shielding restricts outside interference for flawless conversion. The cable is also equipped for 3D, Full HD, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Networking Opportunities with Ethernet Channel
The High-Speed HDMI Cable also features an Ethernet channel with a 10.2 Gbps+ speed rating. If you have a smart TV, Roku media player, Apple TV, or other Internet-enabled device, you can connect two devices and enjoy fast Internet speeds without the hassle of connecting a separate Ethernet cable.
6-Foot Cable Reaches Rear HDMI Inputs
Measuring 6 feet (1.8 meters) long, this plug-and-play cable lets you connect your Blu-ray player or laptop to an HDTV without having to reposition either device. The extra slack also makes it easier to reach rear HDMI inputs on wall-mounted HDTVs.
Belkin also offers an even longer 12-foot cable for connecting to hard-to-reach HDMI inputs.
What's in the Box
Belkin High-Speed HDMI Cable (6 Feet).
High-Speed HDMI Cable (6 Feet)
At a Glance:
- Ideal for transmitting high-quality video and audio to your HDTV
- Compatible with MacBooks, AV components, Blu-ray players, cable boxes, and gaming consoles
- Supports 4K cinema resolution, 3D video, and 7.1 digital surround sound
- High-quality connectors minimize signal loss
- Ethernet channel lets you daisy-chain Internet-enabled smart TVs and media players
- Packaging may call out older version compatibility, however, cable is HDMI 2.0 / 4K compatible
- 24K gold-plated connectors minimize signal loss
- 2-layer shielding restricts outside interference
- Ethernet channel adds networking capabilities
- Audio Return Channel
- Supports HDMI 2.0 Technology, which increases bandwidth from 10.2 Gbps to 18 Gbps and is 4k and Ultra HD compatible. Increases from 8 Audio Channels to 32 Audio Channels for expanded audio. 60 fps video playback at 4k resolution. Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams.
Belkin High-Speed HDMI Cable (Supports Amazon Fire TV and other HDMI-Enabled Devices), HDMI 2.0 / 4K Compatible, 6 Feet
- Brand: Belkin Inc.
- Product Code: AV10090bt06
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $13.22